Proximity Recruitment are searching for a driven, organised Talent Assistant to join a growing Talent Management Agency in Northampton. This thriving agency has a growing base of content creators (their clients) with followings/subscribers ranging from 500,000 – 13 million.
This role focuses on supporting the Talent Manager on content across YouTube, TikToc, Snapchat, Instagram & Facebook. The business promotes a good work life balanced and maintains a relaxed, casual atmosphere alongside quality, passion driven work. The clients you’ll be supporting are split US/EU and are influencers within Robotics, Farm, Homestead, 3D Printing, DIY & Lifestyle. The role is currently remote and post-covid there will be a continuation of this with frequent office visits.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to sponsorship and brand deal enquiries.
- Liaising with talent to communicate sponsorship deals, production schedules, and business meetings.
- Supporting the reviewing and negotiating of contract terms to help close commercial opportunities.
- Reporting key metrics and maintaining performance and revenue statistics for management and clients.
- Providing marketing, advertising, and social media support for both internal and client-based activities and achievements.
- Organising meetings, travel, and accommodation for talent management staff and on behalf of talent.
- Carrying out creative and business-related tasks on behalf of clients on an ad hoc basis.
- Contributing ideas and pitches for talent development and sponsored content.
- Onboarding talent and maintaining documentation and processes for the provision of talent management services.
The position will pay up to £21,000 + benefits and ideally suit itself to a graduate with at least 12 months’ experience who lives in the Northamptonshire area.