Proximity Recruitment are searching for a commercial, creative Content Marketing Executive (circa £30,000 + Benefits) to join an innovative leisure business in Hemel.
The role is a varied one with particular focus on social media, digital content & online advertising. The position benefits from hybrid working with 3 or 4 days working in the office, the rest from home.
- Support the Marketing Manager – Brand & Campaigns in the implementation of the national marketing plan and retail content calendar, supporting digital campaigns, key trading dates and local venue initiatives.
- Own the marketing support for multiple category areas.
- Own and execute the Social Media content calendar. covering but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok measure and analysing results and ROI.
- Support the Marketing Manager to drive the social media strategy across all brands, including keeping up to date with trends and innovation.
- Support the Marketing Manager to implement the national media plan, including paid social, programmatic, brand and content partnerships and above the line tests and local media and PR campaigns.
- Support the launch of new digital initiatives either nationally or to local markets.
- Monitor the effectiveness, measure, and report on marketing activities, whilst working with agencies on joint projects.
This is a creative, multi-brand organisation embarking on another phase of growth and this opportunity would suit an ambitious, 'hands on' individual looking to progress their digital career. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.