Proximity Recruitment Limited, aged 18 months and a quarter.
Previously we posted the first 12 months of Proximity captured in all honesty.
So… now 12-18 months. How have we taken things forward?
- A quiet, tough month.
- Increased investment in LinkedIn.
- Used the time to catch-up with clients & candidates.
- Investing in regional base – signed for 1st office at Silverstone Innovation Centre on the Silverstone race circuit!
- Most clients met in a single month.
- Gained membership for APSCO (Association of Professional Staffing Companies) through quality service, including 10 testimonials from clients & 10 from candidates – thanks to all that supported!
- Great relationship with the regional CIM group, attending seminars and introducing speakers – really enjoy the meetings!
- Additional investment in Broadbean to increase job posting reach.
- 1st Vlog loaded to Proximity’s website with Rick at LTF; unsure whether it’s a natural strength!
- Most jobs taken on in a single month.
- Selected Plan International as our 2nd charity partner, supporting 13 year-old Sanmatenga and her family in Burkina Faso.
- Most candidates met in a single month.
- Best revenue generating month to date.
- 1st set of accounts to be published, steep learning curve again with a few processes to make it simpler next year.
- New company mobile phone – delighted!
- 25+ Candidate testimonials received.
So still just 18 months in – still learning, making progress, enjoying the journey and meeting some incredibly talented people along the way. Thanks to all individuals that have supported Proximity Recruitment so far!