Proximity Recruitment are searching for a strong PPC Specialist (circa £40,000 + Benefits) to join a growing agency near Rugby. The culture is a collaborative, commercial and social one with an established leadership team and strong growth plan with PPC at the heart of its strategy.
The successful candidate will manage PPC accounts that vary across 2k retainers to 100k monthly spends within a mainly ecommerce & lead generation portfolio.
- Develop and execute PPC strategies and campaigns for various clients across different industries and platforms.
- Create and manage ad accounts, keywords, creatives, and budgets for PPC campaigns.
- Use tools such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, and other platforms to monitor, analyse, and report on the performance and effectiveness of the campaigns.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement and optimisation of the campaigns based on data and insights.
- Conduct research and stay updated with the latest PPC trends, best practices, and innovations.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with the Head of PPC, other team members, and clients to ensure the delivery of high quality work and results.
Ideally, the business would like the successful candidate in the office 5 days a week however for the right person they are happy to flex to 2 days working from home, 3 days in the office. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.