Proximity Recruitment are searching for a fun, creative Content Manager (£40,000 + Bonus + Benefits) to join a market-leading B2C business based in Hemel, with opportunity to work from home 1 or 2 days a week.
The environment is a creative, supportive and people-centric one with a talented forward-thinking team already in place to welcome the successful individual.
- Planning, developing, and implementing the content strategy ensuring best practise across all content.
- Auditing and inventory of current content across all channels.
- Creating content for all channels on and offline and across the customer journey.
- Optimisation of content by channel, including website, mobile, for SEO, advertising channels, in venue screens, and for accessibility etc.
- Setting up content management processes and systems.
- Manage all photo and video production, including selection and management of agencies and models, across all customer segments and for use across all channels.
- Ensure content links back to brand strategy and supports the strategy of the relevant channel.
- Research and analyse competitor content.
- Monitor, measure and analyse the effectiveness of content across customer segments and channels, feeding insights back into the business.
- Agency management.
This role would suit a collaborative content professional who has a strong grasp of both tactical & strategic content activities across B2C organisations. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.