Proximity Recruitment are searching for a dynamic, creative & commercial Brand & Campaigns Marketing Manager to join an ambitious, global brand in Hertfordshire.
The role benefits from hybrid working.
- Support the Head of Marketing in the implementation of the marketing strategy and national retail calendar, supporting campaigns, key trading dates and local initiatives that support the strategic marketing goals.
- Manage the PR programme through the PR agency.
- Manage the national paid advertising programme through the media agency.
- Manage the measurement of the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Manage the support of local and regional teams with tactical marketing initiatives for attraction/engagement/retention of customers.
- Manage relationships with key suppliers to KPI’s, including creative agencies, print and stock management, PR, Media, merchandise, graphic designers and AV.
- Identify and champion opportunities to enhance customer experience along the customer journey.
- Create, develop and manage marketing assets.
- Manage the national media programme and organic social channels.
- Managing the national charity partnership programme.
- Produce multi-channel, integrated marketing campaigns and support the marketing team to deliver across channels for all customer groups.
- Line management of a team of 4 (Social Media Manager, Marketing Assistant & Executives).
The culture is a super-fun, collaborative one with innovation at the heart of their business and this role plays a key role in developing their sites & growing brand portfolio. If you have strong B2C, Retail or Leisure experience and have managed a marketing team please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.