Proximity Recruitment are searching for a specialist UX Designer to join a leading leisure business in central London. With an excellent work from home culture and a supportive, quality driven digital team the successful UX Designer will work on key projects to drive forward the firm’s online proposition.
- Be a facilitator of design thinking across the digital function, you will support the user experience & research team.
- Bringing stakeholders together – working upstream to solve problems, and help form briefs, while ensuring that design discovery phases are factored in (planned in) and structured.
- Lead your workstream, with constant and consistent check-ins with the Lead UX Designer.
- Be an expert design thinking and execution, while facilitating other ideas, so others are involved.
- Accountable for the quality of interaction design output, in line with the overall CX vision.
- Ensuring design solutions are driven by evidence from both qualitative and quantitative sources.
- Hands on driving ideation workshops (sketch facilitator).
- Driving UX focused activities across multiple projects (web & app).
Experience to be considered:
- Proven expertise as a specialist UX Designer, working in a commercial/digital B2C organisation.
- Experience producing Interaction Design – wireframes, sketches, prototypes, including responsive web, system and app (multichannel).
- Experience working in a collaborative agile, co-located team environment.
- Experience in using design software including Sketch app, axure RP.
If you feel this is an opportunity, you’d like to hear more about please don’t hesitate to apply for more details. The package for this opportunity is up to £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits.