Proximity Recruitment are searching for a strong UX Designer (£50,000 + Bonus + Benefits) to join a thriving, FTSE 250 business in Northamptonshire. Working on a variety of projects across a create landscape with UX at the heart of their online strategy this position joins an established studio in a collaborative culture.
The role is remote with recommended visits to the office once a month.
- An intuitive understanding of design and a natural flair to make things look awesome.
- Excellent working knowledge of Sketch App, Zeplin, GoAbstract, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Axure RP or similar prototyping tool.
- Experience of atomic design methods.
- Strong understanding of UX/UI standards, design principles and usability factors and large scale information architecture design.
- Able to produce and quickly iterate low fidelity prototypes, conduct and facilitate user testing sessions and collaborate and work with engineers and strategists to respond to the constraints of any project.
- Substantial experience in a retail business or design agency working with large retail brands
- It would also be desirable if you had knowledge of lean UX and Agile Management and working knowledge of analytic and insight tools.
If you have over 4 years’ experience in UX and a pro-active, creative attitude to improving functionality & driving quality then this could be the position for you. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.