Proximity Recruitment are searching for a dynamic UI Designer to join a leading leisure business in central London. With a fantastic office & culture with huge flexibility in a supportive, quality driven team the successful UI Designer will play a key role in the development of their online proposition.
- Working on the exciting main products, owning the work stream, working and building towards the design system and pattern libraries.
- Work closely with Product Owners, Developers and other key teams.
- Be comfortable working to a design system to ensure we make the most of the design tools, components and assets available, while creating new creative, user-centred design solutions.
- Act as brand guardian, actively driving consistency and accessibility standards across the digital touchpoints.
- Have a great eye for detail and be able to communicate clearly and translate ideas to stakeholders and team members alike. Importantly, you are skilled with a range of visual outputs from sketches to polished designs and interaction and motion/animation.
- Be confident working within a cross-functional team and will demonstrate experience of both designing and delivering digital products within a delivery team, at pace, using Lean, Agile and design methodologies.
Technical Criteria to be successful:
- Knowledgeable in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision Studio
- An understanding of grid systems and layouts
- A portfolio with UI and interaction design works, mobile and desktop apps
- Desirably familiar with Zeplin, Slack, Jira, Confluence
If you feel this is an opportunity, you’d like to hear more about please don’t hesitate to apply for more details. The package for this opportunity is up to £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits.