Proximity Recruitment are searching for an experienced Studio Manager (up to £60,000 + benefits) to join a fast-paced, project driven business in Nottingham, develop a team of 12 and shape the processes within an innovative, creative design studio.
The role benefits from hybrid working with a maximum of 2 days in the office a week.
- Manage a team of talented designers, evaluate individual design deliverables, and oversee overall team performance.
- Set the tone from the top and mentor, guide, motivate and provide training to the team to allow them to achieve theirs and the company’s goals.
- Oversee the complete design process from brainstorming to end product delivery.
- Be able to pitch in with high end design work as required.
- Possess a creative drive and a keen eye for innovative ideas and trends.
- Ability to work at a senior level in a creative agency/team environment.
- Must be highly proficient using the suit of Adobe cloud applications, with key strengths in Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro would be an advantage.
- Has a basic understanding of .CSS/HTML.
- Ideally has worked with Articulate Storyline 360 or UX tools such as Adobe XD or similar.
- Has experience working with clients on large global brands.
- An interest in modern digital technology or software would be desirable.
- Any experience in Software, E-learning industries, Animations, Software applications and Portals, Interactive video and Online Games would beneficial.
If you have strong graphic design/studio management experience, whilst retaining the ability to design and strategically lead design departments this might be a great opportunity for you to add real value to an established and successful business. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.