Social Media Manager
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a dynamic Social Media Manager to join an innovative, global technology business near Hatfield, Hertfordshire. The purpose of this role is to lead on the research, development, planning, strategy and delivery of content and campaigns across social media platforms that drives brand awareness and enables candidate attraction as the business expands into new geographies & territories.
- Develop the strategy for recruitment campaigns across social media to raise awareness of career opportunities in support of increased applications – setting out objectives, key messages, stakeholder analysis and delivery methods.
- Identify, plan and manage the delivery of campaign content.
- Proactively develop creative content plans showcasing company values, identifying milestones, events and news opportunities to leverage the firm's career message set through a range of formats.
- Drafting, editing and proof-reading written content for all formats in line with the content plan, including web articles, social media posts, press releases, events, etc
- Develop creative assets (video/photography) ensuring they are aligned with the brand guidelines and schedule all content and adverts, making sure it is accurate and within agreed timescales and that any costs are agreed in advance.
- Apply consistency to all campaign and assessment material used across recruitment.
- Cultivating recruitment themes and sub message sets that reflect the business as a diverse employer.
- Planning, implementing and measuring Search Engine Optimisation and online sponsored content campaigns via Google and Social Media platforms
- Create and manage careers related social media platforms and work with our Brand team on the management of the career’s website.
The business itself is an ambitious, collaborative one with international reach and market leading technology. If you have strong social media experience ideally within recruitment or acquisition this could be a great opportunity for you to join a talented team. Package for this position is between 38,000 – 45,000 + Benefits, please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.