Social Media Content Assistant
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a creative Social Media Content Assistant (temporary to permanent opportunity) to join a growing team and work alongside the Social Media Marketing Executive to maintain and develop the on-line marketing, social media and digital capabilities of 2 well-known brands across a successful services organisation in Northampton.
- Create & script written copy for blogs and content across all social media channels.
- Develop the effectiveness of the tactical & strategic social media campaigns.
- Contribute to integrated digital campaigns for maximum brand exposure & ROI.
- Use regional & local content to story-tell across appropriate social media channels.
- Work closely with stakeholders outside of the digital & marketing department.
- Ensure the organisation’s social channels have schedule & process that links into the businesses back-end software.
- Providing regular and ad-hoc reports on social media activity and outcomes.
- Monitoring all social media channel content, comments and reviews for reporting & information gathering to facilitate improvements.
The successful Social Media Content Assistant will have experience in a commercial business running & reporting on social media accounts. This position is ideally suited to someone immediately available and will pay up to £22,000 + benefits for the right experience.