Proximity Recruitment are searching for a strategic SEO Specialist (£45,000 + Benefits) to join a thriving international technology business near Hatfield.
The SEO specialist is responsible for managing all search engine optimisation and paid search activity for the group’s website. Working closely with the Digital Engagement team, the post holder will advise on best practices for content, and will analyze, implement and review optimisation strategies. This will include activities such as link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on search engines, as well as paid campaigns.
- Along with the Senior Platform Strategist, create, communicate and implement a SEO strategy to increase traffic to the website.
- Work closely with the content creation team on a daily basis to advise on SEO best practices and optimise performance on search engines.
- Work closely with the Social Media manager to identify synergies and dependencies between SEO and Social.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Devise and perform PPC campaigns, including estimating costs and managing campaign expenses.
- Collect, analyse and produce data reports on the performance of website content and campaigns on search engines.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and changes to search engine technology, as well as SEO techniques used by relevant competitors.
- Own any SEO work involving development of the website, to ensure best practices are implemented.
If you are a specialist in SEO and have a passion for innovative, dynamic business this could be the opportunity for you. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.