SEO & PPC Specialist
Proximity Recruitment are searching for an ambitious SEO & PPC Specialist to join an entrepreneurial services business in Northampton. This market-leading firm has a forward-thinking, digitally focused culture and a real aim to build its SEO & PPC success over its vast online product range.
- SEO – To include reporting, analysis and ongoing improvement of the current search engine optimisation. Execute tests, collect, analyse and identify trends and insights.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to use provided content to drive SEO and keep the firm ahead of its competitors.
- Google Adwords – To review, track, report and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Monitor budgets and adjust bids.
- Optimise PPC advertising across a variety of channels, including customer segmentation targeting, maximising reach and PPC effectiveness.
- Manage, develop & execute paid search campaigns.
- Manage & organise the paid budget, working closely with SEO and broader marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
- To keep up to speed with market changes, including competitor performance and new technology.
- Keyword selection and analysis based on target audience.
- Work closely with the wider team in analysing data, identifying marketing trends, developing insight and providing recommendations.
- Work closely with digital agencies where appropriate.
- Create best practice in SEO & PPC.
The package for this opportunity is circa £35,000+ bonus + benefits although there is flexibility for the right candidate at the more senior end as well as development opportunities for those who see this as a step up from their current position. If you have experience in this area and are commutable to Northampton, please don't hesitate to apply for more details.