Senior UI Designer
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a talented Senior UI Designer to join an expanding international B2C organisation in central London with an excellent collaborative culture and huge future developments set for online projects.
- Your main responsibility will be delivering great Visual Design (UI) within the digital product team, across web and apps.
- Support mid-weight and junior members of your team, to ensure consistent quality standards.
- Accountable for the quality of your own visual design output, inline with the overall CX vision, product goals and other key metrics of success.
- Ensuring design solutions are driven by evidence from research & analytics, while aligned to an evolving style-guide and principles.
- Hands on in regular ideation workshops (sketching solutions with other designers).
- Producing detailed and consistent documentation (specs) to support design output and encourage a quality build.
- Supporting product to define the brief (where needed), so visual design requirements are considered.
- Prototyping where/when necessary, working closely with an interaction designer.
- Tackling a vast range of responsive web and app design challenges.
- Design sprints – supporting team sessions, including planning workshops.
If you have over 2 years’ experience in UI Design and are ambitious to develop & grow within a large organisation, or alternatively if you have over 5 years’ experience in UI Design and are looking to take a step closer towards leading projects & teams this could be a great opportunity for you as it can flex to fit the right level and the skill set you bring to the business. Package is between £45,000 – £55,000 + 30% Bonus + Benefits.