Senior Product Designer (UX)
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a talented Senior UX Designer to join a dynamic, market-leading organisation in Northampton. Working as part of a close knit UX team, you will have the opportunity to be part of an exciting multi-project digital programme across B2B & B2C.
As a Senior UX Designer you will provide human-centred design, backed by a broad knowledge of design patterns, iconography, typography and colour theory. The successful candidate will drive design decisions and rationalise them using research data, design principles, prototypes and the resulting user-testing insights.
Experienced required includes:
An intuitive understanding of design and a natural flair to make things look awesome.
- Excellent working knowledge of Sketch App, Zeplin, GoAbstract, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Axure RP or similar prototyping tool.
- Strong understanding of UX/UI standards, design principles and usability factors and large-scale information architecture design.
- Able to produce and quickly iterate low fidelity prototypes, conduct and facilitate user testing sessions and collaborate and work with engineers and strategists to respond to the constraints of any project.
- Substantial experience in a retail business or design agency working with large retail brands.
- Experience of managing a team of designers.
- It would also be desirable if you had knowledge of lean UX and Agile Management and working knowledge of analytic and insight tools.
With excellent communication and presentation skills you’ll be the ambassador of the design system, leading major design initiatives ensuring both internal and external teams are adhering to the design patterns and guidelines.
If you feel this could be an opportunity for your please don’t hesitate to apply. Salary for this position is up to £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits.