Senior PPC Manager
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a Senior PPC Manager (Up to £55,000 + Bonus) to join a thriving digital agency near Watford (and next to a tube station!) with a great inclusive & progressive culture this role repots into the Managing Director and looks after a team of 2.
- Set client PPC strategy and strategy implementation in order to increase profit for clients.
- On-going review of client PPC strategies and assessment of assigned team member's ADPs (account development plans) on a weekly basis.
- Line manage 2 PPC Executives providing clear direction in all matters relating to PPC.
- Train, mentor and inspire PPC team.
- Innovate new ideas, techniques, new products suitable for continuation and development of client strategy.
- Surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share and insight.
- Supporting and providing guidance to PPC Executives with client reporting and communication of executive summaries as well as with regards to data analysis, trend spotting and taking corrective action.
- Provide direction and guidance to PPC Executives to deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client.
- Contribute to the new business process and oversee the management of business development support delivery from the team as required.
- Identify areas of development within existing business.
You will have autonomy over the PPC accounts across a varied client base (including retail & lead generation) within a collaborative, flexible, social and quality driven environment. Typical client spend is 3-5k a month plus retainers.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years of PPC experience (preferably within agency) as well as a line management background. The package for this position is up to £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits.