Senior Marketing Copywriter
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a creative, commercial Senior Marketing Copywriter (£34,000 + Benefits) to join a talented in-house, digital services business in Market Harborough (with opportunity to work from home 2 or 3 days a week).
The successful candidate will join a well-established, friendly, flexible and growing business and report directly to the Marketing Director whilst owning the content for the firm in this strategic & tactical role.
- Plan the overall content production.
- Researching and producing content briefs for other team members.
- Writing engaging article content for a variety of websites.
- Create engaging email copy for B2C & B2B audiences.
- Creating press releases.
- Take a commercial overview and consider how content fits within the wider marketing and business function.
- Analyse and interpret digital content performance.
- Contribute to company content marketing best practice and continued learning.
Skills and experience required:
- Creative, self driven and a wide vocabulary.
- Digitally competent.
- Commercially astute.
- Strong journalistic / copywriting skills.
- Experience with content production for SEO.
- Natural ‘content marketer’, sales oriented writing style.
- Experience in planning and organising content calendars.
- Background experience in PR is desirable.
- Experience in leveraging social media.
The successful Senior Marketing Copywriter will have the support of a Junior Copywriter as well as an internal team covering social media, SEO, acquisition, marketing, communications, analytics, UX & digital product.
If you are looking for a step-up and have over 5 years’ commercial copy experience then this could be the opportunity for you. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.