Search Engine Marketing Manager
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a dynamic SEM Manager (circa £50,000 + 30% Bonus + Benefits) to join a thriving FTSE 250 business in central London.
The role benefits from hybrid working and only 2 days a week in the office.
- Drive the international search engine strategy across key brands to implement “acquire, protect, and convert digital strategy” across paid search network and organic channels, UK and selected European markets.
- Be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing the search engine strategy.
- Devising 6-month plans across both channels.
- Managing full-cycle execution of campaigns and BAU activity with varying objectives.
- Presenting and communicating data, results and proposed optimisations to the wider team and organisation.
- Manage cross function projects, including with external agencies, data and IT teams, to further enhance the capability of all channels.
- Managing multi-million pound budgets.
- Working closely with Google's large business team.
- Coach and mentor a team of 2.
This innovative business has built 3 systems across generics, brand protection and SEO with their current website & associated activities bringing in £2+ billion a year.
Having hit targets 3 months early in 2022 the digital team is the firm's biggest growth area and this position is a key role to secure 'best in class' within search moving forward.
The culture is flexible & quality driven and you'd be working with a likable and talented Senior Acquisition Lead to support the growth of your strategies. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.