Product Marketing Manager
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a commercial Product Marketing Manager (£45,000 + Car) to manage a niche section of high-performance products within a successful, established manufacturing business in Herefordshire (with offices also in Birmingham and an opportunity to work from home).
The successful Product Marketing Manager will join a progressive culture and own new propositions in a unique range of products with great opportunity for growth.
- Product lifecycle analysis – review and understand the historical context of the product lifecycles for the value added product portfolio. Understand and reconcile the current product performance and develop future product strategy.
- Commercial awareness – understand the current and anticipated market dynamics for the product portfolio in collaboration with the Market Development Manager and Sales Team to identify and anticipate market opportunities and challenges.
- Strategic and delivery plans – develops strategic plans for the portfolio in collaboration with key stakeholders and ensuring a link with the overall business objectives. In collaboration with Marketing Managers develop delivery plans to realise defined KPIs.
- Proposition development and delivery – Crafts the value proposition and narrative for the target product portfolios for the identified target markets and key audiences. Work in collaboration with CX lead, Sales team and Marketing Managers to test propositions to ensure validity.
- Product portfolio management – Tracks performance of the product portfolio. Recommend changes to the delivery plan and challenge and initiate activity to maximise sales and enhance profitability.
- New product enhancements and development – work closely with Technical, Sales, Procurement, Operations, Finance, Division and Group where appropriate to represent the requirements of the local market. Play an active part in the delivery of new product introductions in collaboration with key stakeholders within the business. Lead any product insight specific to local markets.
If you have strong B2B product marketing/management experience within a B2B environment this could be a great opportunity to make a real impact in this new position within the firm. The package is circa £45,000 + Car and there is flexibility on where the candidate can be based.