Product Marketing Manager
Proximity Recruitment are searching for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join a global software business in Nottingham and be responsible for the flag-ship product within their well established & market-leading portfolio. With an in-house team of over 100 developers this fast-moving software solution (SAS) organisation requires the successful Product Marketing Manager to navigate roadmaps, launches and field marketing support to achieve improved ROI.
- Deliver superb, timely product launches and initiatives, help customers, press, and analysts understand why what they’re doing is valuable to the market.
- Manage new launches through GTM process and champion offers in sales teams.
- Create product /service marketing plans, solution collateral, and sales tools.
- Develop messaging and content deliverables that articulate the brands’ offerings, differentiating values, and key benefits.
- Work closely with field and channel marketing, product, sales, partners, and analysts to position products/services at a high level and around individual features that they bring to market.
- Drive the creation of technical content that's used across direct marketing, channel marketing, sales engagements, and channel marketing.
- Develop content for market awareness.
- Work with sales to deliver high-impact sales tools, enablement and training.
The position is based in South Nottinghamshire with flexibility to work from home once or twice a week (post-covid). Package for the opportunity is a salary up to £52,000 + benefits, whilst the culture is a forward-thinking dynamic & ambitious one with product marketing at the heart of the business. If you’d be interested, please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.