Product Marketing Executive
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a driven Product Marketing Executive (Up to £28,000 + Bonus) to join a unique, high-end, international consumer products business in central London.
Their clients include Prada, Gucci & Louis Vuitton and the successful candidate will split their time between the creative community & commercial partners.
- Work with the management team to put together robust commercial product marketing plans for both new and existing products that support the achievement of financial goals.
- Build on product messaging & positioning that sets the firm’s products apart.
- Communicate the vision and value of products to the sales team.
- Utilise interviews, surveys, market reports and sales data to obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products and buyer personas, that will shape product sales growth.
- Identify product opportunities within the customer base and develop plans to target.
- Plan and manage new product launches.
- Manage the full product portfolio, to maximize profitability and coordinating marketing for selling off stocks of discontinued products.
- Producing first class promotional collateral and engaging social media content, collaborating with the marketing executive & social media manager and by coordinating with and managing external agencies.
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts.
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences.
- Develop the company’s CRM marketing modules and customer database.
The role is a mix of home working & the showroom in central London. If you have around 2 years’ experience within B2B product marketing and have a desire to join a creative, global brand please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.