Product Information & Project Coordinator
Proximity Recruitment are searching for an ambitious graduate to join a progressive systems marketing team and fulfill a Product Information & Project opportunity (£25,000 + Bonus + Benefits) in a large, fast-paced business in Northampton.
This position coordinates the loading of new product data and images to the product information management system, ensuring that the data and assets are published to the web to the correct timelines.
You will be responsible for managing specific product categories working with key stakeholders from the digital, product and marketing teams to ensure all data meets data model requirements, is SEO friendly and loads correctly.
- Act as a key point of contact for your areas of responsibility working closely with the digital merchandising, marketing and commercial teams to ensure all new products are loaded correctly to timeline.
- Maintain a product implementation plan for your area monitoring the progress of new products through the workflow, reviewing quality and completeness and fixing issues before the products go live.
- Coordinate the implementation of range launches providing support with product/image loading, and approving data before deployment.
- Work with the Systems Marketing Manager to ensure changes to data models, attributes and product values are approved and communicated to all stakeholders.
- Run regular reports to ensure data consistency and completeness is maintained and resolve where this is not the case.
With great progression prospects and joining a talented team, please don’t hesitate to apply if you’d like to be considered or find out more details if you have a degree and 12 months experience in a commercial environment. This position will pay circa £25,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits.