Product Information Manager
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a dynamic Product Information Manager to join a busy, evolving business in Northamptonshire in a new role set to lead master data management, with particular attention given to hierarchies and attribution, ensuring data model compliance, data quality improvement and processes in relation to data cleansing, loading and reporting; including process mapping / implementation and management of projects to deliver continual content improvement.
You’ll be joining a team of ‘doers’ with a ‘hands on’ approach and have the benefit of a Product Information Coordinator for support.
- Support the development and implementation the product data strategy (data and assets).
- Working to provide best practice in the creation, storage and use of master data throughout the information lifecycle to ensure its completeness, uniqueness, timeliness, validity, accuracy and consistency.
- Lead master data management and ad hoc related projects and integrations (both inbound and outbound) with other business-critical applications, liaising with the business, other technical teams and third parties as required.
- Lead and facilitate MDM requirement gathering with business users helping to define the conceptual data model for each of our master data domains.
- Performing hands-on development work as needed using various technologies to deliver solutions to meet the business needs.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations in the PIM system, including but not limited to; estimating the effort for work activities and assisting peers and project managers with the successful execution of projects.
The role is to ensure that all product content (data and assets) is available, accurate and audience appropriate for all on and off-line channels / outputs.
The successful candidate will need experience of a PIM system (they use STEP but this is not essential) and also a small degree of coding (JAVA) as they are a 'hands on' team.
Salary package for this role is up to £45,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits and you’ll be joining a fast-paced, ambitious business with data at the heart of its operations and likely progression within this department as projects progress.