Proximity Recruitment are searching for self-motivated, generalist Marketing Manager to run the marketing function of a growing wholesale business near Towcester. Reporting into an ambitious Managing Director this autonomous marketing role would suit a good all-rounder who is comfortable getting stuck into the ‘hands on’ marketing as well as devised multi-channel strategy.
- Run the marketing department.
- Develop, construct and implement marketing strategy and plans.
- Manage all social media channels.
- Regularly attend industry events and keep up with industry news and trends.
- Email Marketing – setting up and sending campaigns to ensure customers are communicated with at the relevant touchpoints.
- Content writing – the ability to research and identify key topics to write about and create compelling content that can be used across multiple channels.
- Create briefs and be able to brief agencies on the creation of assets for marketing.
- Manage the customer database and have a clear understanding of the customer journey to identify opportunities.
- Ensure internal communications are effective and timely.
- Oversee development and implementation of website and content updates, ensuring it remains optimised throughout; must have previous experience using a CMS platform to update website.
- Manage exhibition activity with oversight of planning, logistics and staffing.
- Managing media relations to ensure consistent coverage of the business in trade press.
Experience required includes:
- At least 4 years' experience of working within a marketing position.
- To be educated to degree level, ideally within a relevant marketing-related subject.
- A broad experience of all marketing from digital (website, SEO, social media and email) to traditional (Brochure creation, exhibition/event management, printed collateral).
- Be a passionate writer, with previous experience in content writing and editing.
- Be a great team player and social member of a fantastic office team.
This Marketing Manager opportunity will pay circa £30,000 + benefits. If you would like to be considered please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.