Marketing & Events Coordinator
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a dynamic, all-round Marketing & Events Coordinator to join an international technology business near Daventry. The role is responsible for providing and coordinating day to day marketing support and activities to the business across digital and conventional marketing channels in a role which encompasses the whole marketing mix.
- Develop and proactively manage campaigns across multiple channels including e-marketing, press advertising, social media and events.
- Project Manage internal customer events and external trade shows.
- Provide support to help drive customer acquisition & maximize inbound traffic through online content, email marketing & digital activities.
- Analyse, optimise and implement organic and paid search engine activity, (SEO / PPC).
- Help to develop strategies and manage content across chosen social media channels
- Contribute to the creation of online and offline content
- Coordination of internal communications, including a monthly newsletter
- Liaise with external suppliers to deliver aspects of both the companies on and off-line strategy when required, including promotional items and merchandise.
Required skill set includes:
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of CRM systems, with Salesforce preferred
- Experience of email marketing software, iContact preferred
- Strong copywriting / content generation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Teamwork attitude and predisposition
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products
If you have over 12 months experience in a varied, challenging marketing position and are looking to take the next step in your career this could be a great opportunity to do just that. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.