Marketing Development Manager
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a dynamic Market Development Manager (circa £40,000 + car) to join a thriving manufacturing business (with offices in Hereford & Birmingham and remote working available) in a role that encompasses GTM strategy, customer profiling and market size & strategy.
The successful candidate will bring propositions to life from market understanding & analysis to support the wider marketing & commercial teams to deliver key messages in the right areas for brand growth.
- Market assessment– Understanding the market size and structure, including the sectors and segments the business operation within. Identify the opportunities and market drivers using tools such as PESTEL, SWOT or similar.
- Key Influencer engagement – Where not covered by the Public Affairs and Regulatory Affairs functions, identify and engage with key influencers within Customers and Industry bodies to promote the brand narrative.
- Marketing audit– conduct and update an audit of competitor activity, develop external and internal capability matrices. Build an activity/action plan of areas where a competitive advantage exists and identify development areas.
- Develop propositions – In collaboration with Marketing Managers, develop go to market campaigns for key target market segments and or wider initiatives as well as key decision makers.
- Insight requirements – working in collaboration with Division, identify and manage any customer or market related insight requirements.
- Customer profiling – Identify target customer groups. Develop a grow, nurture, maintain or acquire strategy for each group, using the CRM system, and in collaboration with Customer Experience, Finance, Internal and External Sales teams.
If you are looking for a new challenge within an established, growth orientated business then this might be the opportunity for you. The successful Market Development Manager will have similar experience within a B2B firm.