Marketing Communications Manager
Proximity Recruitment are searching for an accomplished Marketing Manager to join a growing utilities business in Northampton to give ‘hands on’, tactical & strategic direction to the brand, communications & digital activities.
- Develop the multi-channel marketing & communications strategy.
- Develop & improve lead generation campaigns & activities through social media, SEM & email.
- Create, coordinate & management the content marketing calendar.
- Maintain and develop all key company digital channels including the website, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram and build a strong social media presence, in turn promoting brand and lead generation.
- Building partnerships with 3rd parties, marketing agencies, media partners and the firm’s wider network.
- Work closely with the IT team for customer insights to optimise campaigns.
- Work closely with sales to ensure an effective marketing proposition for go-to-market strategies.
- Management of marketing department budgets & expenditure.
- Support execution of events.
A vibrant, ambitious business this would suit a pro-active Marketing Manager with strong multi-channel experience with a background preferably within B2B in either utilities, financial services, tech or telecoms. This opportunity will pay between £40,000 – £50,000 + Benefits.