Proximity Recruitment are searching for an ambitious, pro-active Marketing Assistant to join a global luxury products business near Huntingdon. Reporting to the Marketing Director this position will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the multi-channel marketing strategy through production of content, branding and event coordination. The successful Marketing Assistant will be required to work closely will all members of the marketing team and across all departments on joint campaigns.
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing Director and marketing team.
- Support in the creation of promotional materials, including brochures, blogs and website copy.
- Assist in developing and updating social media accounts.
- Enter key marketing data and KPI information into spreadsheets and assist in the creation of data, financial, marketing & digital reports.
- Help to plan and executive promotional events hosted by the company's marketing department.
- Create and update content for the company website.
- Assist in the creation and broadcast of email communications.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of internal communication activity.
If you re looking to join an innovative team in a cutting-edge digital & marketing environment this could be the opportunity for you. The ideal Marketing Assistant will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) and be passionate about a career in digital & marketing. Salary for this position is £18,000 – £20,000 + benefits.