Proximity Recruitment are searching for an experienced Front-End Developer (circa £45,000 + benefits) to join a thriving services business near Market Harborough. The successful candidate will be working on a range of in-house development tasks, including both new and legacy projects.
The client’s current software stack already utilises automated unit testing, continuous integration, git and a flexible approach to continuous deployment. As the business has expanded, and they’ve moved to more SPA architectures, they really need to level-up their front-end skills.
This is the perfect opportunity for an opinionated front-end expert to show them the right way to do it. The ideal candidate will be someone with a flexible approach to tasks and a proactive attitude to problem-solving as they’ll have to think on your feet to find the best possible outcome for multiple projects.
- Expert knowledge in HTML, CSS and JS
- Mobile first design
- One or more major JS framework (they use Vue.js but have used Angular, React is another strong option)
- Modern JS (ES6/7/8): arrow functions, promises, async functions, let, const, etc
- One or more major source control systems (they use Git).
- Self-initiated learner with a current view on best practice.
You'll be reporting to the CTO and working closely with the digital & marketing team. The role can be based mostly from home or in the office, it would be up to you. The role will be a split of remote & office working post COVID.
Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.