Proximity Recruitment are searching for a dynamic eCommerce Coordinator (circa £20,000 + Benefits) to join a national retail brand in Corby with plans to grow their ecommerce & digital department.
The opportunity benefits from hybrid working and an established business with a variety of digital & ecommerce responsibilities in a forward, thinking ambitious team.
- Upload products and ranges in bulk and maintain website content, pricing and promotions.
- Continually optimise digital touch points to improve efficiency and ensure customers have a reason to return to the site.
- To continuously identify and implement content improvements.
- Analyse and improve merchandising on the site and produce relevant reports using Google Analytics.
- Assist the ECommerce Manager in the development of campaigns, building and optimising landing pages.
- Maintain accurate pricing and product information, including timely updates to promotions, out of stock or discontinued items.
- Regularly update the site to ensure consistency with the brands monthly focus and provide customers with a reason to return to the site on a regular basis.
- Produce effective email campaigns ensuring thorough testing across all platforms and email clients.
Working closely with the wider ecommerce & IT team as well as agencies this position would suit someone looking to progress their digital career. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details if you have made a start in your digital & ecommerce career and have the ambition to do more & progress within an established brand.