Digital Video Producer
Proximity Recruitment are searching for an accomplished Digital Video Producer to join a thriving technology company near Hatfield. The successful Videographer will join a dynamic content team in a role that takes ownership of all video projects for social media channel distribution, hence the need someone to be able to produce video from concept to delivery.
- Shoot video of the highest quality and the appropriate format for social media & digital platforms, including live webcasts/social broadcasts. (This comprises camera work, sound work and lighting)
- Edit & repurpose material for creative social media campaigns.
- Preproducing and setting up of video resources, coordinating as needed to ensure production runs smoothly.
- Contribute with creative ideas for content, storytelling and formats.
- Stay up to date with trends in visual content, ensuring the firm's video output remains innovative, current and relevant.
- Help develop the group's video style, while safeguarding the brand's identity.
- Liaise effectively and establishing good relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
If you have scripted, shot, edited and delivered video for social media channels and have an engaging portfolio this could be the opportunity for you. Salary package for this position is circa £49,000 + benefits and although the role is based in Hatfield there are work from home options albeit you need to be within commutable range of the office to meet stakeholders on a short turnaround.