Digital Product Owner
Proximity Recruitment are searching for an ambitious Digital Product Owner (circa £51,000 + Benefits) to join a thriving, luxury products business in Stevenage. The firm has a superb, inclusive and proud culture and its brand is extremely well established in a lucrative & exciting market.
The role benefits from hybrid working; 2 days working from home & 3 days in the office across a 35-hour week.
- Working with key stakeholders to develop and agree the product roadmap and vision.
- Gathering, managing, and prioritising the website development backlog.
- Sprint planning and user story readiness, with the development team.
- Breaking epic-level items into appropriately sized user stories, with the correct level of detail and acceptance criteria. Ensure user stories are ready for development to start work and labelled for key stakeholders.
- Wireframe and mock-up visuals for the development team to clearly understand what the requirements are from the business.
- Working closely with the scrum team to ensure the right customer problem is solved.
- Define customer needs (business teams, members) and ensure features to meet those needs. Sharing market research and competitive analysis to support requirements.
- Prioritising defect or bug resolution.
- Owns digital development of UX and UI.
- Contributes to A/B testing and personalisation roadmap and roll out.
- Working with appropriate teams to prepare member research, competitor analyses, business cases.
- Day-to-day relationships with the agency and third-party tools which are used on the website (e.g. age verification, website monitoring, testing tools, postcode look up, ratings and reviews).
- Maintain clear view of the agency's roadmap and developments, ensuring relevant changes made to our website and roadmap.
- Being 'insatiably curious' about our members, our product, and the market.
If you are searching for a next progressive step in your digital product career, this could be a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive digital firm at an exciting time in their online development. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.