Digital Product Data Manager
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a pro-active Digital Product Data Manager (12 Month FTC) to join a large, ambitious consumer products business in Nottinghamshire. Supporting the Senior Digital Product Manager the successful Digital Product Data Manager will play a key role in rolling-out strategy to improve process & develop business revenue in a supportive, digital first environment.
- Work closely with Senior Digital Product Manager to create and deliver the product data management strategy in-line with overall digital strategy and wider business aspirations.
- To deliver the product data lifecycle strategy ensuring marketing data accuracy and compliance for c30k products that trade across multi-channels (print and online), through different brands and in 20+ languages.
- Deliver a strategy to improve product management systems.
- Introduce new processes where relevant and train data users on best practices.
- Creating and implementing a best-in-class data strategy, delivering accurate data and smart right first time processes to reduce the cost and resource of managing product data.
- Delivering an improved onsite experience for customers ensuring they can find the data they require to make a considered purchase and increase business revenue.
- Administrate both the Production and Test Product Information Management (PIM) systems and data models.
This 12-month fixed term contract will pay circa £30,000 + benefits and is based in Nottinghamshire with flexibility to work from home a couple of days a week. If you are immediately available with digital product data experience please don’t hesitate to get in touch for more details.