Digital Product Assistant
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a technical Digital Product Assistant (circa 26,000 + Benefits) for a growing, digital services business in Market Harborough. With exciting projects around web, app & digital product this business has an exciting few years ahead and is hoping to have a driven, ambitious Digital Product Assistant join the team and support their projects.
With a blend of digital product & user experience the responsibilities include:
- Support the development and evolution of the mobile app, consumer web and B2B web platforms.
- Assist with requirements gathering, testing, QA, bug tracking and feedback collection.
- Creation of help documentation to guide users. Including media such as screenshots and simple video guides/demos.
- Collating feedback from a range of sources and providing insights to the user experience team.
- Produce release notes to highlight newly released features.
- Reporting/communicating project statuses.
- Assistance in user acceptance testing of features before release.
- Coordinating testing with stakeholders where required.
- Working with Google Analytics & Google Drive (Sheets & Docs etc.)
The role has flexibility to work from home in a split week. You'd be joining an experienced, professional team going through an exciting period of online growth, app & digital product development. The successful candidate will be degree educated with over 2 years’ commercial experience in digital, UX or development. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.