Proximity Recruitment are searching for a dynamic Digital Merchandiser (circa £30,000 + bonus) to join a large, consumer products business in Nottinghamshire.
The role is remote with the occasional office visit. The business' sales are currently made up of 50% online, however their aim is to be 100% online sales by the end of 2022.
- Support the Senior Digital Merchandiser to plan, develop and deliver the digital trading strategy inline with the overall digital strategy wider marketing promotional plan and business aspirations.
- Joint responsibility with your team peers, for increasing conversion and digital participation vs offline reporting on sales, key metrics and promotions in daily, weekly and monthly trade meetings.
- Using website analytics to monitor KPI’s and make recommendations for improvement – Constantly analyse trading patterns with enough detail to ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Identifying promotional / marketing opportunities for digital, evaluating traffic, stock and sales implications of the proposed activity.
- Support the Senior Digital Merchandiser in managing the budgeting and forecasting process with ownership for delivery in your area.
The successful candidate will be degree educated with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar ecommerce environment.
You’d be joining a progressive, digital first business in a talented team with a great platform for growth. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.