Digital Marketing Assistant
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a bright, driven Digital Marketing professional (up to 35,000 + benefits) to join a global e-learning business in Nottinghamshire
A dynamic, ambitious business who work with a brilliant set of clients this firm is searching for a bright, adaptable character with over 3 years’ digital marketing experience to join their growing digital & marketing function.
- Engaging with B2B clients through digital channels to create commercial opportunities.
- Develop B2B content strategy.
- Own the email marketing strategy.
- Shape & develop the firm’s digital campaigns.
- Establish & utilise the data to support commercial marketing decisions.
- Work closely & strategically with the product & commercial team.
- Part of the management of the CRM system, delivering campaigns via LinkedIn, emails and calling.
- Supporting our sales team with strategic campaigns for all accounts, both new and existing.
The role's location is flexible and can be completely remote with occasion office visits to 5 days in the office depending on what you might prefer.
The successful candidate will be degree educated with over 3 years’ experience in a commercial B2B role either at a marketing/digital agency, software house, SAS firm or e-learning business. This position will pay circa £35,000 for the right candidate.