Digital Development Manager
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a transition focused Digital Development Manager (£45,000 + Bonus + Benefits) to join a thriving digital first, consumer products focused business in Nottinghamshire on a 12-month fixed term contract.
- Investigate Digital requirements, problems and opportunities across multiple platforms, seeking best-in-class solutions through improvements in functionality and user experience.
- Assess the impact of proposed developments to processes, people, metrics and systems, and ensure that this is communicated clearly to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing relationships with third party suppliers working with them to ensure change is delivered and SLAs are achieved.
- Involvement across full project lifecycle from requirement gathering through to testing including ROI analysis.
- Validate testing approaches to ensure alignment with technical requirements and business needs.
- Evaluate and prioritise internal support queries and feedback requests from across the business.
If you are a problem solver, with a digital background and a background in web delivery & functionality improvements this may be an excellent fit for you. Working with a big agency on your digital projects you will have internal & external support to achieve, and you’d be joining a collaborative, ambitious department.
Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.