Proximity Recruitment are searching for a dynamic Digital Designer to join a large, fast-paced organisation in Northampton. Reporting into the Head of Studio, the successful Digital Design will take the lead of digital design projects in what is the fastest growing area of this innovative business.
- An intuitive understanding of design and a natural flair to make things look awesome.
- Knowledge of UX/UI standards, design principles and usability factors.
- Flexible and multi-discipline design skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC apps.
- Good knowledge of Sketchapp
- Ability to hand code HTML and CSS for responsive email design
- Able to produce HTML5 animated banners either hand coded or using an application such as Adobe Animate
- Knowledge of customer journey maps & personas.
- Able to create working files that are clean and logical when handed over to others.
- Good knowledge of Responsive Design.
- 3+ years’ experience in a retail business or design agency working with large retail brands.
- It would also be desirable if you had knowledge of lean UX and Agile Management.
If you feel this is the opportunity for you to make an impact of an expanding studio and you have strong digital design experience, this could be the opportunity for you. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details. Salary package is up to£ 40,000 + Bonus + Benefits.