Digital Analytics Manager
Proximity Recruitment are searching for an analytical Digital Insights Manager to join a thriving global business in Oxford. Based at the heart of the digital department the successful Digital Insight Manager will control projects on collecting, cleaning, structuring & analysing key data.
The successful Digital Insights Manager will be comfortable in creating and maintaining datasets for robust reporting and analysis for large B2B organisations.
- Maintain and improve the digital measurement strategy
- Analytics and MarTech implementation using Tealium (tag management solution)
- Extract, Transform and load data from a variety of internal and external data sources for report and insight generation
- Platform ownership of Analytics tools.
- Champion and communicate a greater understanding of the digital landscape and analytics across the business.
- Deliver CRO prioritisation and opportunity analysis as well as A/B Testing.
- Generate insights and reporting via compelling visuals and narratives to key stakeholders driving innovation and improvement of the business’ offer.
- Customer segmentation and audience building
Experience in the following is essential:
- Tag Management Systems.
- Digital Platform Experience.
- Data Management and visualisation.