Digital Acquisition Manager
Proximity Recruitment are supporting a FTSE 250 business in the Milton Keynes area who are searching for a Digital Acquisition Manager to join their growing global function. With continued investment in digital both domestically & abroad this position will play a large part in the direction & growth of an established, innovative company.
• Accountable for the global Digital Marketing acquisition budget taking direct accountability for the cross-channel Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) targets.
• Direct management of the Digital Acquisition team comprising of PPC and SEO/Social media specialists.
• Development of online lead generation activity to drive new leads and customer retention.
• Continuously explore and introduce new digital marketing channels to the business.
• Work with the wider digital marketing team to set-up and manage the digital marketing infrastructure (Tag Management, Campaign Tracking, Marketing Analytics, Attribution, etc.).
• Analysing web traffic and increasing the visibility of the division’s websites through the relevant channels.
• Manage and drive digital marketing tactics securing maximum exposure, with a focus on driving new customer acquisition.
• Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
• Track, report, and analyse website analytics and SEM initiatives and campaigns.
• Accountable for setting the framework for the continuous improvement of digital acquisition activities.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation.
• Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations.
If you have strong digital acquisition experience and are looking to make a real online impact in a successful business this could be the opportunity for you. Package for this position is between £60,000 – £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits, please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.