Proximity Recruitment are searching for a talented Digital & CRM Manager (12 Month Maternity Cover) to join a multi-site B2C business in Hemel. The successful Digital & CRM Manager will be joining a creative, supportive and fun team in a market-leading business with new brands set for launch at an exciting time in the firm’s development.
- Own, develop & utilise the business’ CRM to support effective digital & marketing campaigns.
- Own email marketing within the organisation and review new technologies to add to the CRM’s capabilities.
- Develop a CRM & digital roadmap for the business to track customers and increase acquisition/retention.
- Working alongside the in-house IT team and agencies to improve conversion rates.
- Utilise a range of acquisition techniques including performance media, SEO and partnerships with support of the wider digital team.
- Manage monthly digital budgets and CPA goals in line with targets.
- Identify opportunities for existing and new tactical and automated CRM programmes followed by implementation and testing.
- Implement data analysis and email marketing best practise to drive engagement rates and revenue contribution.
- Deliver monthly campaign reporting and data analysis, identifying trends, campaign learnings and ongoing recommendations to improve email performance.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of database management; cleansing, data capture and segmentation enhancement.
- Work closely with the brand marketing manager on social & digital campaigns.
- Line management & development of a team of two.
If you have strong experience in CRM within a B2C environment, line management experience and a passion for growing great brands through CRM this could be an opportunity for you. The package for this position is circa £40,000 – £45,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.