Proximity Recruitment are searching for a technical CRM Lead (circa £55,000 + bonus + benefits) to join an ambitious, entrepreneurial financial services business in Northampton. One of the market leaders in their field, CRM holds the key to their future success.
The Operations Director is looking to move the CRM into a place where it can support the business objectives and play a key role in the growth of sales and is looking to work with an experienced, technically minded CRM candidate to help this vision become a reality.
Their CRM system is Microsoft Dynamics and the COO has described it as a data depository rather than the functional, ambitious CRM they aspire to have, so they are looking to invest in this space starting with this CRM Lead position.
- Strategically develop the CRM platform.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to ensure the CRM closes the gap on business objectives.
- Create a timeline of projects to customise and develop the platform.
- Install process and ensure continuous improvement.
- Utilise plugins and additional tools.
- Oversee architecture and use third parties where necessary.
- Make tactical improvements to functionality.
- Work with a talented Web Developer with budget to expand the team over time.
- Reporting to the COO.
The position will pay up to £55,000 + bonus + benefits and will play a key role in the development of their business into 2021 and beyond. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.