Proximity Recruitment are searching for a talented, technical CRM Executive (£30,000 + Benefits) to join a thriving services business near Tewkesbury. The successful CRM Executive will control & own the CRM within the firm and fit into a dynamic, vibrant digital & marketing team of 6. The business has a strong culture based on flexibility & quality and are looking forward to welcoming a CRM specialist to the team.
- Owning the current CRM systems work and understanding the various automations within it. Seeking opportunities to test and optimise existing automated campaigns.
- Work with the wider marketing team to co-ordinate day-to-day campaign creation and delivery.
- Set up, review, proof and send email campaigns using an email creation tool & email marketing platform.
- Take campaign briefs from the senior management team and work with the senior marketing manager to translate these into actionable campaign plans.
- Use segmentation techniques and engagement data to ensure campaigns are reaching the right customers. •Assist planning and implementation of dynamic content.
- Help develop a plan to get the most out of the marketing automation platforms.
- Carry out competitor reviews to establish best in class email design and strategy.
- Analyse results from marketing campaigns to improve key performance metrics (deliverability, open rate, click through rate, sales, A/B test successes/failures).
- Responsibility for the day-to-day co-ordination and sending of integrated campaigns.
If you have experience of running a CRM system & email marketing and are searching for an opportunity to grow your career, then this could be a great opportunity for you to do just that. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.