Proximity Recruitment are searching for a pro-active CRM Analyst to join an expanding digital & marketing team for an established B2B business near Rugby.
- Customer Understanding – Take ownership for developing a deep understanding of the customer base, and recommending contact strategies based on your learnings, using a variety of methods.
- Customer Lifecycle Development – understanding & developing contact strategy that drives customer purchase value and increases the longevity of the relationship with each customer.
- Reporting, Analysis and Recommendation – Develop a robust set of reporting templates and dashboard which communicate our CRM activity back to the wider business on a monthly and per campaign basis, providing insights and recommendations back to key stakeholders.
- Data development – Take an active role in contributing to the overall development plan for marketing and customer data, owned by the business.
- Consistent use of the brand – Ensure all customer specific marketing activity adheres to brand guidelines and is consistent and relevant to the audience.
- Continuous Improvement – Encourage and pursue a policy of continuous improvement and ensure through coordination with a quality assured manager, that departmental procedures and working instructions are maintained, updated and adhered to.
Technical experience that could support your application include knowledge/experience of: SQL, Salesforce, Tableau, Power BI, QlikView, Clickstream data, statistical modelling and machine learning techniques.
This autonomous CRM Analyst opportunity will pay up to £40,000 + Benefits in a supportive, collaborative culture with a fantastic reputation in their market. If you would like more details, please don’t hesitate to apply.