Proximity Recruitment are searching for a pro-active CRM Analyst to join a creative manufacturer in Milton Keynes. Working closely with sales & marketing the successful CRM Analyst will support the development and growth of the SAP CRM system exploring commercial opportunities through data.
- Collate accurate, relevant data for current and potential customers such including the development and maintenance of customer hierarchies for key accounts in SAP.
- Maintain prices, conditions, materials & customer master data in SAP.
- Track activity and explore untapped opportunities to improve customer retention and loyalty.
- Support Business Development Managers with coordination of lead follow up such as visit / schedule planning.
- Track the sales pipeline and monitor open quotes.
- Evaluate lost opportunities and identify prospects to broaden the product and service profile of existing customers.
- Determine new revenue channels in the market
- Customer Journey Mapping – analysing touch points within the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Seek opportunities to increase sales and decrease costs in line with managing existing customer accounts.
- Measure the effectiveness of current sales and service initiatives and identify opportunities to tailor customer experience.
- Ensure the CRM database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
If you have over 2 years’ experience in an analytical/data/CRM focused position and a desire to join a growing SME and support the development of their proposition this could be a great opportunity for your career. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details. This position will pay circa £30,000 + benefits.