Proximity Recruitment are working with a small, dynamic studio in a growing global consumer products business near St. Neots to find a talented Creative Artworker to join a fun-loving, innovative team. Working with major retail brands the successful Creative Artworker will have exceptional ability in Adobe CC particularly Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Design commercially viable products and design in line with guidelines (using Adobe CC).
- Prepare artwork from concept to final artwork to a high standard of accuracy and within deadline.
- Be confident artworking both product, packaging designs as well as marketing materials.
- Create templates, design concepts, final artwork production, product specifications sheets and check other designer’s artwork for accuracy.
- Develop concepts and artwork for licensor approvals, amending artwork in line with partners comments, challenging or highlighting any further considerations with the Programme Manager.
- Discuss and work with Programme Manager to agree on design routes required.
- Create accurate, precise artwork in line with our templates, style guides and processes.
- Upload approved artwork to FTP for supplier download and production.
- Be aware of current trends and ready to investigate and inform the team and company of any relevant current styles or trends.
- Create concepts, trend packs, research or pitch materials.
- Mange workload effectively to hit creative deadlines.
If you’d like to join a business with international reach, great people and fantastic benefits including a 2pm Friday finish this could be the opportunity for you. The package for this position is circa £25,000 + benefits.