Proximity Recruitment are searching for a creative, multi-channel Content Manager to join an expanding B2C leisure business near St. Albans. This position joins a fun & collaborative digital & marketing team of 7 and takes responsibility of content strategy & tactical content campaigns as well as building resource & process for the future.
- Planning, developing, and implementing the content strategy ensuring best practise across all content.
- Auditing and inventory of current content across all channels.
- Creating content for all channels on and offline and across the customer journey.
- Optimisation of content by channel, including website, mobile, for SEO, advertising channels, in venue screens, and for accessibility etc.
- Setting up content management processes and systems.
- Manage all photo and video production, including selection and management of agencies and models, across all customer segments and for use across all channels.
- Ensure content links back to brand strategy and supports the strategy of the relevant channel.
- Research and analyse competitor content.
- Monitor, measure and analyse the effectiveness of content across customer segments and channels, feeding insights back into the business.
- Agency management.
If you have over 3 years’ experience in a B2C content focused position preferably within leisure, retail, fashion or media this could be a great opportunity to join a business in need of someone to take ownership of this space and really make an impact.
The position is paying £40,000 + Bonus and benefits from an option to work from home 1 or 2 days a week. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.