Proximity Recruitment are searching for a Content Creator (circa £40,000 + benefits) to join a thriving engineering & technology business in Hertfordshire. Working closely with retail partners that span across the globe including UK, USA, Sweden, France, Canada & Australia. A truly global position the successful candidate will be responsible for content across the division geared towards producing engaging, interesting and benefits driven B2B copy. Working closely with the Head of Marketing, a Videographer and a Digital Marketing Executive this is a great opportunity to join a strong brand, in a new division with a clear growth plan and strategy to expand both as a division & as a team.
- Adept at copywriting everything from social posts to long-form content with an excellent attention to detail, while ensuring the consistency of the brand's tone of voice is maintained.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders across the communications, marketing, employer branding and recruitment divisions.
- Idea generation for recruitment marketing content/campaigns from conception to implementation. These campaigns will position the brand as a company at the fore-front of engineering excellence and innovation with a strong focus on accelerating recruitment for Platform Implementation and Engineering Operations globally.
- Embed engaging content throughout the candidate journey.
- Be comfortable in working with external companies/agencies to track and action job posts in our international markets. Use data to understand what is working and make recommendations as necessary.
- Own key projects to build employee advocacy and increase engagement across social channels.
- Understand how to collect and report on data. Using this to make informed decisions about how we can move the needle to increase hires.
- Support internal communications and employee engagement by managing newsletters.
The role is currently completely remote and post-Covid will be a max of 2 days in the office depending on your preference.
If you have copywriting/content creation experience within technology, engineering or manufacturing and a history of creating compelling & engaging B2B content this may be the opportunity for you. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.