Proximity Recruitment are searching for a dynamic, ambitious Campaign Marketing Executive (up to £25,000 + bonus) to join a thriving business services group near Tewkesbury. Making up a strong and ever-growing digital & marketing team the successful Campaign Marketing Executive will develop, own and analyse offline campaigns to bring real ROI to the business & its brands.
• Support the Campaign Manager with delivering the marketing campaigns schedule across both B2B and B2C environments.
• Learn how the CRM system works and understand the various automations within it.
• Work with the senior marketing team to continually test and improve existing marketing campaigns.
• Support the delivery of any new integrated campaigns.
• Day-to-day administration of leads and enquiries from marketing campaigns.
• Sending of regular weekly/monthly SMS, Email and Direct Mail campaigns
• Work with the Social Media team to develop the content marketing campaigns and social channels.
• Responsibility for flash sale campaigns and any ad-hoc mail outs.
• Marketing Administration tasks such a data gathering, data analysis, content uploads and data inputting.
• Manage relationships with lead generation partners looking for opportunities for improvement.
If you are educated to degree level and have ideally 12 months’ experience in a generalist marketing or campaign driven role this could be a great opportunity for you to progress your career. Please don’t hesitate to apply for more details.