Assistant Product Manager
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a talented Assistant Product Manager to join an expanding product team within a global technology business near Huntingdon. The successful Assistant Product Manager will be an outgoing, proactive personality with a passion for managing product ranges and contributing to successful commercial projects.
• Review and analyse the product range, customer experience and profitability to identify areas of improvement.
• Scan and monitor competitors, market, category and productions trends, emerging technology and report back to the business with recommendations for new products and features.
• Utilizing sales data, gathering insights and market research to identify potential increased or new sales opportunities.
• Research and identify product gaps, taking into consideration market trends and channels of distribution.
• Assisting in the creation of product briefs for approved new products.
• Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to review and refine product positioning/messaging to drive greater sales.
• Work closely with Engineering and Production to identify cost saving opportunities.
• Monitoring product performance and analysing sales data, report recommendations back to the business.
• Ensuring product costs are on target and to budgeted margin requirements.
• Research customers / consumers to ensure that the products offered meet current and future needs.
• Work collaboratively with other departments (Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Marketing, Sales, Project Management), stakeholders and suppliers.
If you have over 12 months experience in a product focused position and have the self-drive to contribute to an innovative, global technology business on some of the best products in the market this could be a great opportunity for you. Package for this opportunity is £26,000 – £32,000 + Benefits.