Amazon Marketing Manager
Proximity Recruitment are searching for an experienced Amazon Account Manager to join a thriving agency near March in Cambridgeshire that is going through an exciting phase in their development.
The successful candidate will be an Amazon platform specialist with the ability to manage different clients, different product accounts and grow a team which is currently 3 people strong.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- On-boarding of new Amazon clients.
- Day-to-day management of client Amazon accounts.
- Amazon listing optimisation (research, optimisation).
- Creation and management of successful Amazon PPC campaigns.
- Sales reporting.
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns.
- Ensuring best practice and Amazon guidelines are adhered too.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of listing/account issues.
- Manage a small team of staff.
- Amazon seller central experience.
- Experience of dealing with clients via phone, email and face-to-face.
- Be a great communicator with the ability to develop relationships, and have the ability to relay information to clients with a mixed range of technical understanding
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work on your own.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work with and train apprentices.
If you have at least 2 years’ experience in Amazon & digital and are looking for the next step, this could be the opportunity for you. The position is a split of remote & office working and will pay circa £35,000 for the right candidate.